giovedì 28 giugno 2012

Photo gallery My Wendy

IMAGES AND DREAMS


My Wendy - Jacket

My Wendy realizes only particular and elegant dresses with magic colors and superior quality. All the products are made in Italy.



My Wendy - Sweater


The force is the knitting seamless where My Wendy uses the Shima Seiki's machines. My Wendy recommends the best cure for her products.


My Wendy - Pipistrello

The objective is the best performance and the long life of any sweaters. The idea becomes a object.

My Wendy - Ladies



My Wendy descovers a large range of elements to make a unique style. The My Wendy's mark is a beautiful realty.


My Wendy - Yellow and Blue


Choose the left or the right.


My Wendy - Jeans


My Wendy realizes jeans and leather jackets where she links her mark with precious symbols. The name is the right icon.

My Wendy - Made in Italy

The italian style is a symbol and a guarantee.

My Wendy - Love Fashion

My Wendy loves the women fashion. She uses these images as a declaretion.

My Wendy - Knitting

My Wendy - Knitting


Now the dream starts! 


My Wendy - Sweater

My Wendy - Sweater


MY WENDY!!!







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento